The second edition of Python 101 is completely rewritten from the ground up. In this book, you will learn the Python programming language and lots more.
This book is split up into four sections:
- Part I - The Python Language
- Part II - Intermediate Topics
- Part III - Creating Sample Applications
- Part IV - Distributing Your Code
In this book, you will first learn the syntax of the Python programming language.
In Part 2, you will then learn about some intermediate topics, such as:
Version Control (git)
In Part 3 you will learn how to write sample applications:
- How to create a command line application (argparse)
- How to parse XML
- How to parse JSON
- How to Scrape a website
- How to Work with CSV files
- How to work with a database (sqlite)
- How to Create an Excel document
- How to Generate a PDF
Finally in Part 4 you will learn how distribute your code as an executable and as source.
PDF, epub and mobi versions of the book